Hard Steam Cleaning For Office
Need help? Call Now : 786-447-1534
Disinfecting & Cleaning Services
Experience is everything with when it comes to cleaning
- Cleaning – The process of removing unwanted substances , such as dirt , infections agents , and other impurities , from an object or environment. Cleaning occurs in many different contexts , and uses many different methods.
- Danitizing – The reduction , but not necessarily elimination of microorganisms from the inanimate environment. In simple terms , the reduction of microbial load.
- Disinfecting – To destroy or irreversibly inactivate infectious fungi and bacteria but not necessarily their spores as claimed on the label of a particular product.
- Sporicidal – Inactivates bacterial spores.
- Sterilizing – Making something completely free from bacteria or any other organism. typically done in hospital settings where infections are a serious concern.